Connect your wallet and start building a web3 project in seconds.
Today, we’re opening up the rest of the Mirror economic and governance suite to the public. This includes Editions, Splits, Token Race, and Auctions.
For the past few months, people were required to earn and burn a $WRITE token to get full access to Mirror’s web3 creative suite. Going forward, anyone can connect their wallet, tell their story, launch a crowdfund, sell NFT editions, split revenue with collaborators, create a tokenized governance game, and auction NFTs.
Mirror is evolving to support creators, communities and DAOs throughout their whole lifecycle. We believe the best way to do so is by opening up all the tools for anyone to use.
Today, Mirror’s suite of web3 tools consists of:
- Publishing. Start a blog where posts are permanently stored on the decentralized web and authorized by your private key. Writers have earned thousands of dollars worth of ETH on single blog posts by monetizing their content through web3 business models.
- Crowdfunds. Bootstrap a community treasury by issuing tokens and NFTs to contributors in exchange for ETH. We've helped filmmakers, writers, musicians, e-sports teams, grant giving DAOs, media DAOs, and party DAOs start their communities.
- NFT Editions. Build your community by selling a custom number of NFTs at a fixed price. Our members have used editions to support open source projects, donate to relief efforts in Afghanistan, provide early access to an upcoming book, and sell tickets to IRL minting experiences.
- Splits. Share revenue with collaborators and other communities. Members have used splits to share NFT revenue between core contributors on a project, co-authors on an essay, and charitable donations.
- Token Race. Launch a community governance proposal that’s fun and social. Onboard DAO members, collectively decide which NFTs to collect, and decide what topics should be covered in a community discussion. Your community can even vote with NFTs.
- Auctions. Sell 1 of 1 NFTs to the biggest collectors in your community and discover your project’s super fans. Members have auctioned off research reports, funding announcements, and music.
In the coming months, we'll be expanding the toolkit to support membership primitives, robust governance features, custom NFT drops, community dashboards, web3 profile pages and other high-impact areas. Our mission is to bring crypto mainstream by onboarding the next million creators to launch DAOs, start communities, and make a living with new web3 business models.
To get started with Mirror, connect to your Dashboard, check out the Guide, and join the community on Discord.